Our area has several different Caravan days. We call them "up the hill" and "down the hill," due to the elevation in the foothills. We also have our own company meetings and caravan days for our office listings. The MAIN MLS meeting and Caravan day is Tuesday...TODAY!
Now I realise that most people don't want to get up early and take off their warm and fussy jammies just to go to some meeting and listen to a bunch of Realtors tout their listings. We'd rather be cuddled up in our recliner with a cup of Java, reading the morning paper. I WOULD, I know.
But, on these mornings, I ever so reluctantly, sip a quick cup of coffee, shower, put on my face, comb my hair and head out the door. For me, I've made it a life-long Realtor habit of going to MLS meetings and TO caravan listings. Here's how I feel ABOUT the process:
- You learn of any new changes within the MLS board and other local real estate activity
- Hear about new listings before they hit the MLS--and may have a client JUST right for that listing
- Get to promote any new listing/s you may have or may be getting.
- Promote a price reduction on a listing or changes in a listing
- Ask for help from other fellow Realtors, for instance, "I have buyer who is looking for such and such...
- Caravaning helps you to learn the inventory, first hand, and sometimes homes don't always look that great on the MLS--seeing first hand could make the difference.
- Caravans helps you learn the area if you're a newbie.
- YOUR CLIENTS WILL APPRREICATE IT
WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS ON CARAVANS? ARE THEY IMPORTANT TO YOU?
(I wrote about touring long ago, but thought it was worth repeating--this is NOT the same post)
Visit My Website for all things Lake Arrowhead + More
Search Lake Arrowhead + Surrounding Area Homes For Sale