I'm NOT. Not sure what I am and, frankly, I don't want anyone telling me what they think I am. LOL
Anyway, there's been a lot said lately about Active Rain being nothing more than a social blogging platform. There's a lot of griping and moaning (to put it nicely as I can) as to its professionalism. Should we have POINTS for comments? DO we really need those dorking contests? WHY are people blogging/posting about their dogs or rashes on their behinds or weekends sipping margaritas?
I'll tell you why? BECAUSE they CAN! And shouldn't they be able to? Who says you have to read a post? (I am a scanner). Unless someone is holding a gun to my temple, I'm not reading or penning anything I don't want to read or write. PERIOD. And if I read a post, I have the right to comment--within guidelines--as I wish: silly or serious, depending how I feel about the posts content.
ACTIVE RAIN is a wealth of information; some we can use or some we just laugh at/with and enjoy and most we'll never know about. This place is HUGE!
Have's the smorgasbord at ACTIVE RAIN:
- Bloggers that invite us into their lives..in and out of Real Estate
- Bloggers who don't blog, instead sit on the sidelines, reading and learning
- Blogger who write technical or helpful pieces regarding computers or websites or real estate
- Bloggers who just need to get something off their chest
- Bloggers that makes us grit our teeth
- Bloggers that can DO IT ALL
Are you any of these? Well, it doens't matter if you are or not. You don't have to be a SOCIAL BUTTERFLY or techie to be a member of Active Rain. You just need to be alive.
Visit My Website for all things Lake Arrowhead + More
Search Lake Arrowhead + Surrounding Area Homes For Sale