Fun Things to Do in Lake Arrowhead and other Mountain Towns
Ah, where do I begin? There are so many wonderful things to do in the mountains; fishing, hiking, camping, shopping, dining out...oh, and, RELAXING! So, here are some links that will help you plan your time in our local mountains.
- If you're a camper or RV-er, we have plenty of campgrounds to accommodate you: Check out SAN BERNARDINO FOREST DEPARTMENT.
- If shopping is your thing, then of course you want to head to LAKE ARROWHEAD VILLAGE. However, there are also plenty of places to grab a bite to eat as well. And if you have time, take a trip on the ARROWHEAD QUEEN where you can learn about our lake, its history and see where some of the "stars" of yesteryear lived.
- A few miles down the road from Lake Arrowhead is LAKE GREGORY...a fun place to spend the day. There are water slides, paddle boats, beachy areas and more.
- 26 miles up the road from Lake Arrowhead is Big Bear. There you can visit their DISCOVERY CENTER. Kids will be having so much fun, they won't realize they're learning. :)
- Another outing can be to one of our many FIRE-LOOKOUTS
- ...or easy hiking trails like THE NATIONAL CHILDREN'S FOREST & HEAP'S PEAK ARBORETUM
That's just a sampling! Call or email me if you need any additional information on these places.
~ ~ ~
Summer Fun in Lake Arrowhead and other Mountain Towns
Visit My Website for all things Lake Arrowhead + More
Search Lake Arrowhead + Surrounding Area Homes For Sale