Since I live in a resort area, and have four very district seasons, this may not apply to all Realtors...but if it does, PLEASE read on to a couple of (what I believe are good) tips, if I do say so myself.
- Make sure you turn on lights to get the best "inside" shots.
- Take SEVERAL pictures of one room/outside, in case the first few don't come out the way you had hoped.
- Try and get an outside shot withOUT YOUR car in it.
- Don't just post one picture, give us ALL you have. Consumers love pictures.
- If the outside looks better than the inside, or vice versa, and you DON'T show us one or the other, WE KNOW you're hiding "UGLY." Let us see...better now than later. (I often go takes pictures for my clients because the Realtor has left out the "UGLY." I know..I know.. you're trying to take the BEST shots only. Don't. Show us everything. If your listing has orange shag carpeting, we're going to find out!
- My biggest PET PEEVE; AFTER the SNOW has melted and spring/summer has sprung, PLEASE, go take new shots. (I just came across a lake front listing with SNOW on the roof. Now how appealing is that? (those below are only examples).
~ ~ ~
*** FREE LISTINGS IN MULTIPLE AREAS ***
CELL: 909-273-4542 ~ EMAIL: LAKEARROWHEADKAT.COM
Visit My Website for all things Lake Arrowhead + More
Search Lake Arrowhead + Surrounding Area Homes For Sale