Our little mountain is about to swell in size, from around 10,000 people to 25,0000, during the holidays. And we love it. We look forward to having folks come up to LAKE ARROWHEAD to enjoy Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years! The more, the merrier.
And while they're here, after all the home cooked meals, they'll be wanting to get out and take in the fresh air, do some shopping and, yes, hit some restaurants. Some of my faves are listed below.
- BELGIAN WAFFLE WORKS, at The Village, lakeside. OMG...their waffles melt in your mouth. Really, literally! They don't just have waffles, though. Check out their breakfast and lunch MENU
- BILL'S VILLAGER in Blue Jay is a down to earth with home cookin' at its best. Very low key, big old booths and loads of friendly service, in down town Blue Jay. You can't miss it. It has just gone through a little updating, so go on in and check it out.
- HORTENCIAS MEXICAN GRILL in sweet SKY FOREST is YUMMY! Great food, service and location. In warm weather eat out on one of their patios. Wine margaritas are oh, so great!
- PAPAGAYOS is located smack dab in the middle of the Village and is one of the friendliest places around. Love the margaritas. :
- THE GRILL (Antlers Inn): Special place, historical building which gives you the "prefect mountain experience." AND, the food is fabulous. Call for reservations.
Happy Eating & Happy Holidays.
Visit My Website for all things Lake Arrowhead + More
Search Lake Arrowhead + Surrounding Area Homes For Sale